Kerb surround memorials are available in several styles. Please choose a style and size to begin the online ordering process.
- Simply select the design of headstone and what you want to say about the person you loved or wish to remember. Tell us where the memorial is to be installed and the Grave Reference Number, and then place your order.
- Photos can be emailed directly to us. Alternatively you will be informed of where to send the physical photo during the order process. Photos will be returned upon completion of order. (To ensure the best results please send a photo that displays the subject’s head and width of body down to the bust.)
- After ordering we produce a design proof of how the stone will look with your chosen images and inscription, the letter-style and the space there will be left for any requested future inscriptions.
- This “proof” will then be mailed, faxed or emailed to you for approval. You will be allowed to make changes to the proof without any extra charge.
We will offer advice on the choices you make and we will not start work on the stone until permission is granted and the final proof has been approved.
A deposit of 50% on the total cost is required upon placing the order for a new memorial. A final invoice will be forwarded for payment prior to the memorial being fixed.
Our all-inclusive-price covers the memorial, inscription, delivery, and fixing (limited to selected cemeteries).
* Cemetery fees are payable as an additional cost. Namm fixings, where required, are payable as an additional cost.
We use industry approved anchor fixings to secure all of our memorials.
Any photo, hobby or past-time can be portrayed
“Text only” memorials are also available.
Displayed is a sample of some of our designs. Contact us if you would like something other than displayed.